Friday 31 August 2012

Unforgettable in a way

There is always certain depth in every day to day activity when it is done by a person who is supposed to be one among a few blessed people. Everyday situations will be thought of to be extraordinary and books maybe made stories maybe written about these prodigies. Because everyday events of such magnitude seem to occur in their lifes. Thats not the case in everybody's life, some events are seemingly just ordinary for the general observer but may contain life changing lessons for the person who is being dealt with. Such is this story of a friend i had. Had i fully understood what happened i would have been probably even more unpleasant about this, luckily i had escaped that fate. It is much better knowing less or just what is obvious for us in such crazy cases.

To begin with there was some rollercoaster i was going through and i really wasn't in a position to explain as to why and how i am being pulled deeper into this mud. But all i managed was a saddening account as to what was the reaction of people around me to my fate. To be true i should have made some thought everyday had some self realisation that i could not be mourning my loss and should have rather moved on towards thinking about a possible course of action. It was my first failure and i did not really understand how to face it. So among the mob of many people whose only objective was to humiliate me there was one guy who was trying to talk to me through my mother, he used to say that he was true to me as a friend and wanted to hear me through. I had known this guy since 7 years but had stopped corresponding with him after this event as i thought bothering him would be the last thing i should do. My mom persuaded me to talk to this curious person and i had made up some courage and we got talking. Months passed my and he offered me some sympathy through his words. I gained him back as a trusted partner and had got back one friend.

Then he got into a reputed engineering college and stopped talking to me. Fateful and disgraceful. Today we dont correspond in anyway.But some memories of the past, some memories from school still put a smile on my face. He is now but a memory, an interesting one that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment