Friday 31 August 2012

travelling

I am not very sure if i am a traveler, my dad travels a lot and i grew up watching him move around places . He usually does it to see us, to meet his family. Thats registered as stressfull in my head, i rather prefer staying at a place rather than moving around. I prefer exploring my neighbourhood rather than some new country. I treasure photos which i took of my city and outskirts. I dont really oppose traveling i enjoy it. But not as a neccesity i do it just for the sake of knowing different places i dont do it to unwind, unlike everybody. I love to unwind in a more stable, settled way. Or maybe i unwind everyday so i don't really think much about traveling. We did some tourism together as a family though hill stations, places with some historical and religious importance were some tourist ventures i stepped into. I took pictures but only to stack them away never even wanting to have a look at them again. It gives me a bad feeling, that i cannot go there immidiately now. i got to wait, travel. Oh! lots of unnecessary time waste.
           so conventionally speaking i dont enjoy traveling much. I like a very settled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment