Tuesday 21 August 2012

this is a diary

i occasionally come across ideas in my brains which are rather very peculiar. Ultra demanding of immediate action which definitely has lots of reactions. I very much understand that though a blog is a public online book, i am sure it will get zero readers and eventually i definitely want only people reasonably impressed by me could read it just as a pleasure reading material, definitely not as a compelling life guiding masterbook.

Life is something i have just realised is quite important. I have a choice now, which occurs to me, make this a diary which contains truth and only truth from my life or make it a vague presentation of interesting ideas. I am already writing such a book, which contains rather vague, uncommon reading material, details of which i prefer not to disclose at all.

Of course i chose the first option of making it a diary, mainly intended for my family(future). I am sure my son  or daughter would love to read this then.

First of all i am not KARAN VEER SHARAN.
THATS WHY I NAMED MY EMAIL ID "knowingsharan@gmail.com"

thats how one can contact me.

email me, i have a real one though it seldom gets mails now. It has got rejection letters from MIT, HARVARD, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, IIT, NITS, WOW!!

So much rejection, indeed it must be a nightmare for someone who has spent 6 years (or more i did not count the last year i spent mentally preparing me for this..) thinking he is going to make it to anyone of these colleges.

To begin with i had one friend whom i still acknowledge was one of my few friends stopped talking to me. I did not ask why. Why would i? I had enough answers already from many people like him. Discouragement my friends is the enemy never, let it succeed. Beat it. Do what you find is good for you. Never let someone tell you that you and your dreams are just bullshit. So there i am now CROSSROADS of life. Its something that i knew would come but never knew what is it. Thats what i am going to tell you now, what is this. Crossroads of my life:

i dont know what is the significance of my failure in my future, I dont know how i will end up using it to benefit me. Knowing that would leave some peace in my mind which fears that i might end up repenting that i should have done better,i never would want that. Is it possible friend, that i might not repent though i have not  given my so called 100%? I dont have 70% its always 100%. I dont lie, its always the truth..I dont want to repent at all...even though, i hope not, it may have costed me dearly in the future.

I am reading a book called YOU CAN WIN by shiv khera...its not the title that brought me to it...it just
happened that i am reading it.
I had decided prior to starting to read it, that i want to be a stockbroker.
not an civil servant, not a musician, not an actor.
i am going to be a business tycoon this i have started to believe once i read that above mentioned book.
Read the first chapter will read the next one now.

i am sure many people will be unsure of writing a diary on such a public domain. Mainly because they might feel it might be boring, but i am sure i will make it really interesting.
the history part of my life that is the 18 years that have passed till now have some not many stories which could be told but i am sure i will keep quoting my past in my references when i talk about the present than make it a boring history textbook.That laptop you see in the picture is not mine, having said that i think i could say that smartphone very much capable of writing a blog is mine, Though i have not paid for it, my father has.
THATS MY FIRST PAGE. IT feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment