Tuesday 21 August 2012

OLYMPICS

The olympics are over leave me hungry for more sport, i remember people in my homeland, india who seldom watch sports like javelin throw, shot put. We worship cricket as our religion and an overdose of cricket just leaves us hungry for more thats what has been the condition of our life here. Unlike that i had played many sports all through my schooling. I would like to tell you friend that, in india we are well aware of athletic events like shot put, though we usually are fanatic just for cricket.

In my schooling, i had much equipment available to use. Thats the grassroot level of training, and it has proven the much hyped "india does not encourage athletic sports" myth wrong. I see that there are many people from all over the world who are reading this blog..i have no idea why?
please comment why are you reading this..? by taking some valuable time out...i really want to know, why would you consider some strangers blog that interesting i had in my first post commented that i expected zero readers but the truth seems to be too far from that number...if you genuinely like my reading contact me on my email:
knowingsharan@gmail.com
 i am sure i will love your feedback, and if you have blogs i would read them..as that would make us similar people.

this is funny i wanted this blog to be a diary and now i find out i made it open to all..feels weird but i am sure i can make it interesting enough to make it not embarass me when i read it...anyway i was speaking about my school..it was some place which really did encourage sport. But never happened to make any olmpians as of now i suppose...sad...thats what we misinterpret.

No comments:

Post a Comment